Wow, Okay, so I came upon this beaut of a recipe!
It is from: Fit from Conception
If you are not a big fan of breakfast food like me, this might do the trick.
- Cream cheese
- Icing sugar
- Whole wheat bread
- Blueberries – which are so perfect in Ontario
- Sandwich maker (I’m sure you could use a frying pan, but the sandwich maker sealed everything in which was perfection)
- Mix cream cheese with icing sugar (to taste – I didn’t want it super sweet)
- Butter outside of bread
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the inside of one slice of bread
- Place butter side down on sandwich maker and top with blueberries
- Place second piece of bread butter side out on top
- Close lid
- Grill for about 1 minute
Can I just say this sound AMAZING! This is on my list of recipes to try!
View the original post HERE